If you or your company would like to donate to the Scholarship fund so that more people can have the opportunity to attend JSConf Korea 2022, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline: Thursday, August 4, 11:59 pm KST
- Results announced until Saturday, August 13, 11:59pm KST
You must be living/staying in Korea to be eligible for the scholarship.
We especially welcome members of underrepresented groups in the South Korean tech industry, including women, LGBTQI+, people with disabilities, people living outside of the Seoul Metropolitan Area, and people facing social and economic hardships.
If selected, you will receive:
- A ticket to the conference (which includes two day lunch, live translations, live captions, childcare, etc)
- Your travel expenses covered, within South Korea
- Two nights of stay before the conference, and conference day, if coming from outside the Seoul Metropolitan Area
We’re prioritizing individuals from underrepresented groups in the South Korean tech industry and individuals who are expected to benefit the most from attending JSConf Korea 2022.
The selection committee will consist of JSConf Korea’s organizers.
In the first round of the selection process, all applications are anonymized and prioritized solely based on the answers to “Why do you want to attend JSConf Korea 2022?”. In the second round, the prioritization is adjusted based on our selection criteria and scholarship funds.
For any inquiries regarding the Scholarship Program, contact us at